Sunday 29 January 2012

The Ha - cute girl in teen clip of Chu Van An

After the clip " All about CVA "famous on the Internet, many people are curious heroine with a cute clip. Together you familiar with Nhe mind!
Full name: Nguyen Phuong Ha
Born in: 1996
As Secretary Chu Van An High School class 10D1 (Hanoi)
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, photography, eating with friends, watching movies ...
The Ha is a girl plays the female lead in the clip " All about CVA"teen cult of the Chu Van An. Many netizens praised Ha The true beauty bright "quality" girls Hanoi.



Nguyen Phuong Ha.

Hi Phuong Ha. After the clip of Chu Van An's famous group BKT Productions online, many people are curious about the heroine. You feel how the success of the clip as well as being known by everyone?

I feel very pleased and happy to clip received so much attention. Since the clip was published, there are many who care, share on Facebook, and BKT makes you feel glad to be the product of four received.Honestly, I was somewhat surprised to see "All about CVA famous" exceeded expectations so (laughs).

By the way, I also on behalf of the group to thank everyone who was interested in clip. Either way, feedback is very meaningful to them, helping them understand and I try to improve more.

Most people's response when watching the clip is very beautiful heroine. The Ha have thought so not? 

I think people were loving it too (laughs). Anyway, I also feel very pleased and happy for that. I also very proud to be involved in the clip, contribute something to the school. I hope that you will do more than that, and I will try to study well, to improve themselves more worthy of being a CVAer.











Ha can share a little about your feelings with Chu Van An school does not?

Study at Chu Van An High School is a child of their dreams. His mother loves this school, since I was little, my mother has always wanted to be a "school girl Grapefruit" (old name of the Chu Van An). Right from school when I was 2, she usually passes through each city Khue working on and told her that the beautiful Chu Van An. 

And do not know ever since, his mother's wishes he had stayed in her. Do not know ever since, I loved school Chu Van An umbilical cord with the green trees, a school is very romantic, very Hanoi. And I'm really very happy to have tried to learn and pass on the field. But not so that you stop trying, you should be trying harder to achieve their dreams, from the roof of this beloved school. 


Phuong Ha in the student's uniforms Chu Van An.


"I really love this school."





Interests and passion is what Ha! 

I love photography, drawing. As a secretary, so I also enjoy participating in group activities, movement stirs again. Maybe so they are of your new group and invited BKT known in the clip "All about CVA" (laughs).

In this new year, Vietnam want to do something, you have any plans for new year yet?

The most important goal of his is still trying to learn it well. Besides, I want to participate in many activities over the collective, or try some new work.

Thank Phuong Ha, wish you would always lovely, good student and active!













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons